Write a rule
LogicLoop lets you write SQL-based rules on your data to manage your business processes.
First, navigate to the Rules tab on the left sidebar. Here you'll see a listing of all existing Rules with useful metadata about the status of their last runs.
Click + New Rule on the top right corner to start a new query.
- Add a Name for your new rule in the top header.
- Select a connected data source and search the schema. If you're using LogicLoop to connect to an API-based source, follow these instructions instead.
- Write your SQL query, click View Results to check it looks good, and Save. You can make changes and re-run to fine-tune your results.
- (Optional) Add a Rule Description or other helpful documentation to your rule.
- (Optional) You set a Schedule for your rule by clicking on Never in the bottom left corner. We support Never, Minutes (1-30), Hours, Days, Weeks.
That's it, you've written your first rule!
The full page for writing a query